- Naturally gluten-free dehulled buckwheat
- No additives or preservatives
- Can be cooked as an alternative to rice or pasta
- Can be used as the base for a gluten-free granola or breakfast cereal mix
- High in fibre, low in fat
- A good source of energy & B vitamins
- Source of antioxidants (including rutin, which is good for circulation)
- Rinse ½ a cup of buckwheat, add to 1 cup of water & a pinch of salt.
- Bring to the boil, then allow to simmer for approx.15 minutes (or until water is completely absorbed).
- Serve with your favourite sauce, as a gluten-free pasta or rice alternative.
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
Caution: This product is packed in a facility where gluten, peanuts and soy beans are present.
- Dehulled buckwheat
Nutritional information (per 100g):
- Energy: 1435kJ
- Protein: 13.3g
- Carbohydrate: 72g
- of which total sugar: 2.6g
- Total fat: 3.4g
- of which saturated fat: 0.7g
- of which monounsaturated fat: 1g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Dietary fibre: 10g
- Total sodium: 1mg
Country of Origin:
- Sourced from Canada or China