C&C Catering’s, Cristelle and Candice, joined Manoli and Manolis Munchies in the kitchen to create these delicious rice flour cookies. These are the perfect accompaniment to afternoon tea and will be a firm favourite in lunchboxes!
RICE FLOUR COOKIES RECIPE:
- 100g Stork Margarine softened
- ¾ Cup Icing Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 Tbs Maizena
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- 1½ Cups Manolis Munchies Rice Flour
- ½ Cup Chopped Manolis Munchies Macadamia Nuts
- ½ Cup Manolis Munchies Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 170℃ and line two trays with baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the Stork margarine and icing sugar until smooth.
- Add the vanilla essence, Maizena & salt then mix well.
- Add the rice flour, in two parts, until combined.
- If necessary – add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until you have a soft dough.
- Add most of the Macadamia Nuts and Chocolate Chips to the dough and combine.
- Roll balls of dough, place on baking trays then flatten slightly. Top each ball with chopped Macadamia Nuts and Chocolate Chips.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges of the cookies start to brown.
Makes 12 – 15 cookies.