- Natural blanched & ground almond nuts
- No additives or preservatives
- Low GI, gluten-free & wheat-free
- Ideal for Banting & low-carb diets
- Use as a wheat flour substitute in baking
- Use to crumb meat & vegetables
- Almonds are high in vitamin E, fibre, protein, calcium & healthy fats
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
- Storage instructions: Refrigerate if not using within 30 days.
- Blanched ground almond kernels (tree nuts)
Nutritional information (per 100g):
- Energy: 2468.6kJ
- Protein: 21.4g
- Carbohydrate: 18.7g
- of which total sugar: 4.6g
- Total fat: 50g
- of which saturated fat: 4g
- of which monounsaturated fat: 33.4g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 12.4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Dietary fibre: 9.9g
- Sodium: 19mg
Country of Origin:
- Product of the USA.